Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Library.
Labels:
What Am I Doing?
I am on the express computer at the Toronto Public Library right now. This is an interesting experience, to say the least. I have been neglecting my blog because I lack the internet and because I am actually out in the real world auditioning at the moment. But I thought I'd take a minute to say I miss the internet. And all of you out there in it. Keep it real. I'll be back soon! Like later this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nope. It's been more than a week. Hope all is well and that you will get back to a PC soon. I'll be watching for you.
Thanks for keeping me honest! :)
I was hoping the discrepancy would slide by unnoticed...clearly not. I am off to Rogers to sort out my internet issues as soon as I am done typing this comment...
Glad to know someone missed me! Thanks.
Post a Comment